The Cisco 550X Series Stackable Managed Switches are the next-generation stackable managed Ethernet switches that provide the advanced capabilities and superior performance you need to support a more demanding network environment at an affordable price. These switches incorporate fan and power hardware redundancy, increasing overall network availability. The Cisco 550XG models provide 16, 24, or 48 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet with both copper and fiber connection options, providing a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future. At the same time, these switches are easy to deploy and manage, without a large IT staff.
- Product Description Cisco Small Business SG550XG-24F - switch - 24 ports - managed - desktop, rack-mountable
- Device Type Switch - 24 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Enclosure Type Desktop, rack-mountable
- Subtype 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports 22 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 2 x combo 10GBase-T
- Performance Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 357.12 Mpps ¦ Switching capacity : 480 Gbps
- Capacity VLANs supported : 4094 ¦ IPv4 routes (static) : 8000 ¦ IPv6 routes (static) : 4000 ¦ ACL rules : 2000 ¦ QoS hardware queues : 8
- MAC Address Table Size 64K entries
- Jumbo Frame Support 9000 bytes
- Routing Protocol RIP, IGMPv2, IGMP, VRRP, IGMPv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, MLDv2, MLD, CIDR
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, RMON, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, SSH, CLI, SCP
- Features Flow control, DHCP support, BOOTP support, ARP support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DoS attack prevention, DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), DHCP server, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), LLDP support, DHCP relay, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Port Security, IP-MAC binding, DHCP client, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Management Information Base (MIB), Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP), Generic VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP), Denial of Service (DoS), 802.1x authentication, 16MB packet buffer, Type of Service (ToS), DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, IP source guard, Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU), Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3az
- Power AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.3 in x 13.8 in x 1.7 in
- Weight 9.17 lbs
Vì sao nên chọn chúng tôi ?
- Hàng chính hãng bảo hành 1-5 năm.
- Hỗ trợ kỹ thuật Miễn phí trọn đời sản phẩm.
- Giao hàng nhanh trên Toàn quốc.
- Cho mượn hàng tương đương chạy tạm nếu cần chờ đặt hàng hoặc đổi hàng bảo hành.
Catalyst 2960-X Catalyst 3650 Catalyst 3750x Catalyst 3850 Catalyst 9200 Catalyst 9300 cisco 2960 cisco compatible data center switch Fiber Switch firewall fortigate fortinet gbic HBA card HPE server Industrial router ipphone juniper load balancing media converter Meraki meraki cloud ap peplink PoE PoE+ Power Injector power supply QSFP-40G QSFP-DD ruckus scada sd-wan Server Load Balancing sfp SFP-25G sfp 10G SFP28 switch 2960 switch 3560 switch 3750 switch PoE switch server UTM Firewall vpn server